View Profile DivineHalcyon

All 175 Audio Reviews

20 w/ Responses

Every time I listen to this, I am reminded of the beauty of nature, and the perfect harmony through which its various species coexist.

Shit gets real when I'm on the highway and this song starts playing...

Damn, another classic brought here!
This place is overrun by Geometry Dash, but this song would be a great for a level in that game.
500th song saved on my phone!

GameBalance responds:

a guy was asking me to upload the song to use in GD level

This is the song for entering the new decade!

Surface definitely sounds like a story of love and fulfillment, while this one demonstrates an encounter with despair and uncertainty. Feels like you're facing the grim reality of life head on. It surely is a very interesting contrast, and I quite enjoy that, even if this is rather old.

Good to see and hear something from you again after a long time in the dark. I'm interested in hearing more unreleased pieces, plus new ones you've composed.

In the critical moment, adrenaline pumps through your veins, as the acute stress response is activated. Through this, you give it your all, with nothing else in the way, as everything else becomes nothing to you. In this moment, your capabilities are tremendously amplified, as your body is giving everything to the task at hand.

This is what allows elite strongmen to lift half a ton off the floor, and is what gives one the power to deal the critical blow in a heated brawl. It is what allows us mere mortals to meet Death face to face, yet come through alive.

There will always be one who marches to the beat of his own drum, and follows his own agenda with disregard for that of others or of society at large. Such character makes him quite mysterious, yet incredibly charming.

He seeks neither fame nor fortune, but only Truth, and will do anything in his will and might to find it, and share it with the world. In his journey of discovering Truth, he also developed an uncanny knack for uncovering lies and deception. Yet, he still understands that this life is a game to be played, and so his strategies became refined through his rich life experiences and journeys, and through falling and getting back on his feet.

This man is the archetype of the leaders of the future in many domains, and through his wit and command of language, inspires others like him to step up to the plate and rise to the occasion.

In the world around us, in our bodies, and all throughout existence, it is patterned with fine structures aligned in a delicate balance of order and chaos. Such awe-inspiring beauty is the basis of everything, and through it, brought forth this world into being and us into it.

Our mission and our destiny is to ascertain the nature of these fine structures. Through this arduous task, amazing discoveries and developments have been made that revolutionised our world and our way of life. This is the way forward for mankind.

Driven by that holy fire within it, the human race has went on to accomplish incredible feats, and surmount perilous obstacles and challenges. Its reach and potential is immeasurable, and has yet to be fully unleashed. Truly a force to be reckoned with, being capable of annihilating all that stands in its path. It is the Supreme Species.

It's been well over five years since I heard this for the first time in GD.

Now that I took a listen to this again recently, it really does feel like a sweet and sensual dream that I'm immersed in! Surely, it does spark my imagination, and makes me think about many different things...

It made me realise that there's a lot more to the world than what I thought.

Through pain, one finds pleasure. Through darkness, one finds light. Through sorrow, one finds joy.
Enjoy life, and indulge in its blessed delights.
Remember that Halcyon is the most beautiful word in the English language.

19, Male